The Student Conflict Resolution Center (SCRC) is available to assist students in resolving campus-based problems or concerns. Our staff provide confidential, impartial, and informal options for resolving conflicts in a fair manner.
WHAT CONCERNS CAN WE ADDRESS?
- Grading and instruction
- Petitions and appeals
- Graduate and professional student issues
- Billing and financial aid
- Group projects
- Roommate conflicts
- Any other campus-based concern
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
- Consultation and coaching
- Identifying options and resources
- Research and interpret relevant policies and procedures
- Facilitated conversations
- Liaison with other University individuals and office
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I CONTACT SCRC?
The process starts with a confidential conversation about the issue. We'll want to know what has happened, what action you’ve taken thus far, and what outcome you are looking to achieve. We’ll brainstorm options with you and develop a personalized plan of action for going forward. You ultimately decide how you want to proceed.
Students may contact the Student Conflict Resolution Center by phone, email, in-person, or via our online Contact Form.
You can contact us in the following ways:
Phone: (612) 624-SCRC (7272)
E-mail: [email protected]
In Person: 254 Appleby Hall, 128 Pleasant St. SE (East Bank)
Online: Contact Form
Student Conflict Resolution Center
254 Appleby Hall
128 Pleasant St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455